Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
1. How do I enroll in the No nonsense Rewards program?
If you're new to the site since February 23, 2018
- Create a new account.
- Fill in your First and Last Name.
- Make sure you click the radio button next to Sign Up for Newsletter
- Enter your preferred Email Address and Password
- Click the Create An Account button and you are now enrolled in No nonsense Rewards.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the Rewards Points section to view your Reward Points balance
- To get the most out of it, scroll to the Email Notification Settings section, click on the two (2) radio buttons next to Subscribe for Balance Updates and Subscribe for Points Expiration Notifications
- Click Save Subscription Settings and you are now enrolled in No nonsense Rewards.
2. Nononsense.com is out of the size/color/style I want? What should I do?
Answer: Please submit a request to be notified when this product is back in stock.
3. What is your return policy?
Answer: If you are not completely satisfied with your Nononsense.com purchase you may return your unworn items along with your packing slip dated within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
4. When will I receive my refund for a returned item?
Answer: Please allow up to 3 weeks from the time you ship back your product for your refund to be complete.
5. Why does it appear my credit card was charged twice for my purchase?
Answer: Nononsense.com does not bill your credit card until your order ships. What you are more than likely seeing is a Pending Authorization for the amount of funds. Each credit card company is different and we recommend you call your credit card company for their standard policy but this generally falls off your statement within 48 hrs after funds are released.
6. Do I have to pay sales tax?
Answer: We only charge tax for purchases made within the state of New York and North Carolina. Tax is charged on the order total and includes the product and shipping charges.
7. I don’t have a computer or a credit card can I place an order on the phone using a check?
Answer: Yes, you can place an order over the phone using a check or money order by calling 800-575-3497 M-F (9am-5pm EST) closed weekends and holidays.
8. Do you ship Internationally?
Answer: Currently No nonsense does not offer international shipping.
9. Do you offer discounts or special pricing on previously purchased items?
Answer: Special pricing offers, whether received via email or any of our sitewide offers, cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with other offers. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. We reserve the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
10. What happened to the No nonsense Hosiery Club?
Answer: The former No nonsense Hosiery Club has been discontinued. Now, when you sign into your Nononsense.com account and make a purchase you are immediately eligible to receive discounts and special offers on the No nonsense hosiery you love.
When you purchase (7) eligible packs of hosiery from Nononsense.com, you will receive a discounted price per pack equivalent to a free package. We no longer send a free pack of hosiery — you will see the discounted price instead. You may order different colors/sizes, but you’ll need to select the (7) packs in the same style.
11. What is the best way to care for my hosiery?
Answer: It is best to gently hand wash your hosiery using a mild detergent with non-chlorine bleach. You may also wash them in the washing machine, place your pantyhose in a hosiery bag or pillowcase and wash on the gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Turn them inside out to avoid lint build-up. To dry, place one or two pairs on a towel, roll up and squeeze the towel gently. Hanging your hose up to dry can cause stretching. Always avoid drying pantyhose in the dryer.
12. What is the best way to put on my hosiery?
Answer: You can prolong the life of your hosiery by removing all jewelry and checking your fingernails and toenails for rough edges. Roll each leg of the hosiery down and place the toe over your foot. Gently smooth one leg all the way up, and then repeat on the other leg. Pull the rest of the hosiery up to the waist. Smooth fabrics while checking for twists and sags. Remove just as carefully to extend the life of your hosiery.
13. Knee High's or Trouser Socks?
Answer: Knee high's are usually sheerer than trouser socks. They are usually made with more nylon and therefore are similar to a lighter weight hosiery product. Trouser socks are usually made with a variety of materials including cotton, spandex and nylon and are usually a heavier weight than sheer knee high's.
14. How do I set up a subscription re-order?
Answer: Subscription re-orders have been temporarily discontinued as of December 19, 2017.
15. Is there a quick way to checkout on Mobile?
Answer: With Safari on an iPhone using iOS8 or higher, you can scan credit cards on mobile checkout. Using built-in OS functionality, you will select a link to open a scanner window to capture your name and credit card number from your credit card. The fields will be automatically populated. You will still need to manually enter the CVV code and expiration date.
16. Where are your Size Charts?
Answer: Size Charts can be found at each product. There is a link that shows "Size Chart" on the product page where you select your size.